Yes, You read it right Mysterious Black is a 3 in 1 (Scrub, Refiner, Face & Body Mask) that comes in a mud form and can be used both on Face & Body. It is perfect for anyone with adult acne who are looking to turn back the hands of time and purify the skin of all the toxins and dirt that can get lodged in the pores. It contains 26 natural minerals, which act like vitamins for your skin, Activated Charcoal draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne. It is proven to adsorb thousands of times its own mass in harmful substances, which makes it a popular ingredient in facial masks.
Package -: 1* Mysterious black 125 GM
1. Mysterious Black is our special blend that uses activated charcoal to remove excess oil and impurities in the skin. It is suitable & works like a charm for every skin type whether its Oily, Dry, Flaky or whatever.
2. Detoxify and rejuvenate your skin with this exfoliating scrub that not only uncovers fresh skin but also leaves moisturizing minerals and nutrients behind.
3. It helps in eliminating itchiness from skin irritants or allergies.
4. It minimizes and cleanses clogged pores, smoothen the skin, ensures a flawless and noticeable skin texture.
5. When used as mask it helps to tighten pores and smoothen the skin.
6. Activated Charcoal in Mysterious Black is widely used to cure cellulite. Charcoal performs the action of drawing out the toxins from the infected area of skin. The main purpose of using activated charcoal is to perform detoxification from the skin.
7. When used as mask it helps to tighten pores and smoothen the skin.
Apply a layer of mud to cleansed skin while gently massaging onto the skin with your fingers (be sure to keep the mud away from eyes and mouth).
As you apply the mud, never use your fingers in a downward motion, apply with upward strokes.
Leave the mud on the skin for 8-10 minutes allowing the mud to slightly dry.
Remove the Dry Mask with Cold or lukewarm water and Try not to Scrub as you remove the mask.